Makes 12 sliders
1-2 lb shredded beef chuck, brisket or rump roast
12 dinner rolls
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
4 ounces bleu cheese crumbles
3 tablespoons mayonnaise
2 tsp prepared horseradish
5 tablespoons butter, melted
2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp poppy seeds
2 tsp onion powder
salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Slice dinner rolls in half, laying bottom half in baking dish, cast iron pan, or cookie sheet. Arrange rolls close enough so they are touching.
- Begin layering the ingredients on the rolls by starting with the shredded beef. Follow it with the mozzarella and blue cheeses.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, horseradish, salt and pepper. Spread this creamy sauce on the top half of each roll, and place the top half of the rolls onto the bottom halves.
- Combine butter, Worcestershire sauce, poppy seeds, onion powder, salt and pepper in another small bowl. Pour buttery mixture over prepared rolls.
- Cook rolls in oven for 15 minutes, watching closely to avoid burning. Enjoy!
Recipe adapted from heatherlikesfood.com.